Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two Companies I Cannot Stand



Drumroll please….T-Mobile and the "ultimate driving machine" BMW. I can’t stand either of these companies, they are complete and total ripoffs, why anyone in their right mind would subscribe to either of their services is beyond me. I won’t go into detail but if you really want to hear about it, email me. (I think I’m even going to join the website ihatebmw.com because I believe so wholeheartedly in the mantra.) At this point I obviously have no choice but to stick with them until I can a) get out of my contract with T-Mobile and b) have enough to get an F-150. Thanks for allowing me to vent.

BTW I found a hilarious blog rant on Tmobile. http://thebumblebeefactory.blogspot.com/2007/07/i-hate-t-mobile.html.

1 comment:

  1. And thats coming from girl who DRIVES BMW...? xexexe Got ya ;P Lol

    ReplyDelete