Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Pizza Wars


As a former Austinite, I used to love hitting up the Drag to get a bite of Mellow Mushroom which has some amazing pizza if you are into layers of cheese upon cheese topped with more cheese. Healthy…no, but totally worth the calorie fest. A new joint Pink’s Pizza has recently joined the ranks of pizza pie eateries in Houston and has now become my Houston version of Mellow Mushroom. It tops its pies with a variety of eccentric ingredients which include the likes of gorgonzola, cranberries, sun-dried tomato, marinated artichokes, you get it. They also have something I am dying to try called the crack brownie (milk chocolate with chocolate chunks and almonds) which sounds better than the real thing.

1 comment:

  1. YUM-O! cosmic karma is delicious! i don't know about the crack tho...not really into nuts. And i miss slices and ices. freaking bruschetta was AWESOME. I think I'm drooling on myself. mouthwatering deliciousness!

    ReplyDelete