Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2nd St. Love


Returned from Austin and fell in love with 2nd St. District all over again. It’s funny because last year I was interviewing a few boutique owners from Shiki and Girl Next Door and there were probably 5 stores open. This past weekend however, we walked around 2 entire blocks which housed adorable boutiques like Peyton’s Place, brunched at hip resto Taverna and browsed contemporary furniture designs at Ligne Roset. It doesn’t hurt that The W of all W’s is opening right in the heart of 2nd. which has plans to be both a hotel and residential property. Coffee at Teuscher and dessert at Paciugo was the end to a perfect weekend:)

1 comment:

  1. David and I LOVE the 2nd Street District in Austin! I added you to my favorites on my blog! Keep up the good writing and reviews!!

    ReplyDelete